THATCamp University of Cincinnati activities will take place in Langsam Library on the University of Cincinnati’s Main campus.
Langsam Library is located at 2911 Woodside Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45221. Driving directions to UC’s Main (Uptown) campus are available at www.uc.edu/visitors/directions_main.html or click on the Google map below. A floor plan is available online: www.libraries.uc.edu/content/dam/libraries/docs/floorplan4.pdf
Traveling to the University of Cincinnati
- The Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is located in Northern Kentucky.
- Taking a cab from the airport should cost about $35 and take 20-30 minutes depending on traffic and construction.
- We are less than two hours away from a number of other regional airports including Louisville, Indianapolis, Columbus, Dayton and Lexington. Airfares may be less expensive, but you will need a car to get to campus.
- The Greyhound Bus Station is located about three miles from the Uptown (main) campus.Cabs are usually located in front of the station. You may be asked to share the cab with another passenger. The cost is approximately $10 and takes about 10 minutes.
- Megabus stop is located at the intersection of W. University Ave. and Commons Way (on campus). Choose “Cincinnati, OH” as your location. Tickets are available to/from Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus and Pittsburgh.
- The Cincinnati area has limited passenger rail service. Trains arrive at 3:17 a.m. on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday mornings from Chicago.
- Trains arrive at 1:13 a.m. on Monday, Thursday and Saturday mornings from the Washington D.C. area.
- Trains disembark from the Union Terminal Museum Center located about three miles from campus. A cab ride to campus will cost approximately $12 and take about 12 minutes. Other departure stations (New York, Indianapolis, Charleston, Philadephia and others) may also be available.
For information on nearby hotels, see the University of Cincinnati’s Visitor website: www.uc.edu/visitors.html
Parking is available in the Woodside Garage which is attached to Langsam Library. More information is available on UC’s parking website: www.uc.edu/parking/maps.html From Woodside Garage, take the elevator or stairs to Level 4 to access Langsam Library.